Thursday, August 16, 2012

Alicia B's Style: The Lilly Fall Collection!



Clearly, I don't talk about fashion very much and to tell you the truth I'm not much of a "fashionista".  I have my own personal style and I know what looks good on me.  I dress preppy for the most part and shop at J. Crew, Kate Spade, and Lilly Pulitzer.  When you think Lilly, you usually think bright pink and green summer frocks, right?  Yes.  I just got the Lilly fall catalog and saw so many cute things!  Check out my future preppy wardrobe:

This striped Elsa top looks super comfy.

This black lacey skirt is super fancy and so elegant.  The Hyacinth skirt.

OH look!  Polka dots!  Laney Dress.  Want.

A good old fashioned pants suit.  This is preptasticly fabulous.

This is pure perfection for fall.  Jonah Dress

I LOVE sweater dresses.  So cozy and would looks great with some brown boots.  Cas(ual).
And don't forget about jewelry.  This button necklace is cute as a bug's ear.  Bet you thought I'd say button, huh?
I always love Lilly's fun and happy designs but what do you think?  I think i'm mostly drawn to the navy blue combinations with pink and green.  I'm hoping to maybe get one of these dresses at the Greenwich Lilly store some evening after work.  Probably the sweater dress.  It's the most ME out of all of them...actually they're all me.  Who wants to go on a shopping spree for me?  Check out the rest of the line HERE.

Alicia B.

No comments: