Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day !

Feed me some pink macaroons.

Today is about love!! Let's celebrate Valentine's Day with some pink, one of my favorite colors.


Make your valentine some cupcakes like Martha Stewart! YUM.

This is from Betsey Johnson's apartment--isn't it fabulous?! The soft pink and romantic crystal drop sconces contrasted against the modern hard chairs and gold candlesticks are amazing.
Dallas Shaw created this adorable valentine for Kate Spade. Cute!
I'm looking for a duvet, and if I needed a pink one, this would be "the one". From Lands End, which is ALL up on my radar lately for their hot new home collection!

A little pink goes a long way and dispersing it around the room like Cath Kidston is very effective and beautiful.


Pantone just made pink the color of the year because they just wanted to spread the love, right? To tell you the truth, this holiday sort of sneaked up on me this year and I haven't exactly (or at all) done anything for my fiance/valentine! Some people are single and really hate this day but just think of all the great candy that comes about on this holiday!! And...I'm wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day! I love my readers!

Alicia B.

2 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Happy V-Day to you, Miz A.!

Robin said...

Happy Valentine's Day Pinkie (ps - it snuck up on me too!)