Sunday, July 8, 2012

An Intense Line of Questioning



I was tagged a few months ago by one of my favorite bloggers Everything LEB to answer some fun questions.  I was so honored, but I was going through a bit of a tough time at my old job so wasn't exactly the most proactive blogger/person.  I am horribly sorry, but I do get caught up in my job and sometimes forget that I have a blog.  Could be a good sign that I love my job now, though.  Smiley. Well here goes, I'm going to answer the questions:

1)  What is at the top of my Bucket List?


MALTA.  Ever since I studied Caravaggio my senior year, I've been obsessed with Malta, an island off the coast of Italy where Caravaggio spent a few years.  It looks like paradise. I'd also like to visit every single state in the USA. 

2)  What is my best quality??


I've never been good at talking about myself but I've been told I have a fun quirky sense of humor.  I do like sarcasm but when people first meet me, they think I'm serious...nope. I love to make people laugh.  I never want to be mean, I just like to surprise people or make them smile. 


3)  If I could drop everything right now and go somewhere right now, where would I go?



First, I go to Chicago and spend time with my nephew, Teddy and give him thousands of kisses.  He's the sweetest and most cuddliest baby I've ever seen and I am so in love with him.  After that, I'd flit off to Italy with my husband and never come back. 

4)  If I could be any animal, what would I be?


TEACUP POM.  I know I should probably say, a bird, but if I was a Pom I'd be spoiled, always warm, super excited about life, and SO SO cute.  It's a win-win.

5)  What is the junk food I can't get enough of?


Kettle Corn.  Plain popcorn is light and a good snack and the sweet aspect is delicious.  It's REDIC. Oh look, celebrities like it too!!

6)  If I was offered $5000 to spend at any store, what would it be. 



DVF for clothing and Canvas for home goods.  

7)  If I could live anywhere else besides where I live now, where would it be?


Italy.  Without a doubt, it's the greatest country besides America. This is a picture I took on our honeymoon in Ischia.

8)  Chocolate or hard candy?  


Hard Candy.  I'm not a huge chocolate fan and I like fruity candies.  Love me some skittles.

What is my favorite color?


Yellow.  At my wedding, my bridesmaids all wore soft yellow dresses and looked amazing.  It really sealed the deal with yellow for me.  It's such a sunny happy color.  Aren't these yellow shoes fabulous?

What is my most treasured item at home?


I have so many lovely objects in our home but my most treasured is my husband.  I know, corny, but deal with it. We've been married now for almost a year and couldn't be happier. This is us at our wedding (photo taken by Iris Photography)

Thanks a million Linds for letting me share a little more about myself with these super fun questions!  I love reading your blog and seeing your design and life adventures!  Have an amazing week everybody! 

Alicia B.

1 comment:

LindsB said...

Love all your answers!! I love that you would want to be a teacup pom, that actually sounds like a pretty sweet life to me!!