Monday, November 15, 2010

I fell off the wagon, and landed on One Kings Lane.



I usually hold out until after Thanksgiving to let myself get excited about Christmas but whom am I kidding, I've been secretly listening to Christmas music (pop and otherwise) for about a week and a half now. And I know I'm not alone, because they were playing it ON THE RADIO (!!) in the car on the way to Newport this past weekend. Anyway, my point is, let's not hold back because nobody else is; especially One Kings Lane. They KNOW that we need the holiday spirit; Christmas, Hanukkah and other holidays right away. We need to shop and feel warm and great--right now! If you're not a member, it's easy and SO worth it. Sign up through me HERE!

Bar tray as in the picture above--PERFECT!

One Kings Lane is having a Holiday store event and I'm going all out. I love Christmas, and Thanksgiving, and holiday/family spirit! I also love tasteful decor and appropriately themed tablescapes and you'll find all the accoutrements for that HERE.


I love nice stationary--seriously, there is nothing better, but what really gets me is the inside. If the envelope is lined with some beautiful unique paper, I'm in. I'll take 20 of those please...HERE. Also, I love getting letters--who doesn't?



Or these holiday party invitations. I might just throw a party so that I can buy these cards...is that okay? I love the one on the left--chevron pattern! Or the quatrefoil on the right...eesh hard decision!
These highball glasses aren't anything I would go for normally but they are SO perfect for Thanksgiving cocktails, don't you think? Red and gold--so pretty!

This year my older sister is hosting us all in Chicago for Thanksgiving (SO proud of her!) and I know she has some really great Thanksgiving and Christmas serving ware but maybe she needs some new fun things! If you like anything fun, or holiday inspired then you'll LOVE the One Kings Lane Holiday section--they even show inspirational pictures. Check them out HERE. Also, OKL isn't paying me or giving me anything--I'm just a fan. A super-fan.


Alicia B.

No comments: