Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Green Easter


Happy Easter everyone! This is the first Easter in a while that isn't 40 degrees and raining (yet at least) and I'm enjoying the green, the daffodils blooming and spring everywhere. My husband and I are upholding my family's tradition of doing the Easter Egg Hunt until we're senile.

Thornton Design created this charming dining room with gorgeous hand painted wallpaper and pretty ebonized dining chairs. This room looks like spring.


Veranda Magazine had an amazing estate showhouse and I love this green upholstery on the outdoor chairs. Love the green throw too.

Green walls are my favorite. I found this amazing watercolor on the Sister Parish website.


This room with a little fern design on the bedding reminds me of my future country house. Its so airy but cozy. Eddie Ross.


I hope you all have an amazing Easter, or just a lovely Sunday. I'm determined to win the egg hung this year (I will be competing with my husband) even though i'm notoriously bad at it. Wish me luck and enjoy the green pastel interiors!

Alicia B.

No comments: