Sunday, March 15, 2009

Who wants cake?



Too bad. You have to have had a birthday for me to make it! I ended up making THIS classic Yellow butter cake with Chocolate frosting yesterday (above). It was SUPER good although I had some issues with the frosting which were quickly remedied and the cake part wasn't as sweet as I would have hoped. Oh well, these things happen. This too shall pass. Try not to be so dramatic about it.



I really love photographing food!

Anyway, I'm not going to lie when I say that I completely nailed it and the birthday was a hit! Next stop: my surprise giveaway THIS WEEK!!!


Alicia B.

3 comments:

Raina Cox said...

To answer your question - um, I do.

That's looks absolutely delicious. Good job, you!

Anonymous said...

That looks sooo good - yellow cake with chocolate icing is one of my favorites :)

sarah said...

So delicious looking. I'm tempted to stop off at the local bakery for a cupcake later. I know it won't taste as good as your cake... but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do