Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rando Design Inspiration Friday


This has been an extremely busy week for me as you can see by the lack of posting. Busy is great though. I've been working on a school project of a town house, work is buzzing again, it's Fall Market in the D & D building and I'm helping a client select fabric for bedroom window treatments! Here are some lovely pictures for you to enjoy.

This little scene is from an interior by Sara Bengur. Isn't the fabric on this chair gorgeous? Faded salmon color? Pinky oranges are everywhere I look lately.

Nate Berkus. I love the surprise pop of blue from these ceramic vases in this beautiful but neutral dining room.


Ready for the close up? What a wonderful display cabinet for these great white platters. If you read this blog you know I love the wire in the cabinets. Bierly Drake.


I'll update you on my drapery project soon. I'm busy collecting fabrics to see in the space and to show the clients! I also attended a book signing in the D & D building yesterday and will let you know about that soon as well! Have a wonderful and creative weekend.

Alicia B.

1 comment:

Down Pillow said...

Love the close-up pic - really pretty image :)