Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Faves

Woo! It's Friday! This was a great week with Thanksgiving leftovers, the charm of the Holidays approaching, and business at work and in school. I'm slowly having my design soul crushed by the fact that I have to include a circular bed in the master bedroom of my latest project for school SO I'm going to need some Friday Faves inspiration!

I adore this simple Swedish style Christmas decoration by Edie Van Breems. She owns her own antiques shop in CT, and I'd love visit it sometime soon. This is from the latest Country Living.
I saw these precious ballet flats in the window at Bloomingdales and thought, I wonder how many times I've done that to shoes, sweaters, etc with a real bow from a present. These are simply adorable and by Kate Spade.

This is another store I'd love to visit, Branca, in Chicago. Alessandra Branca has incredible style and I'd really love her new book for Christmas. HINT.


Despite the fact that I have lots of work to do, I'm off to Philly/The Main Line tomorrow to visit my friends and their new baby! I can't wait to meet her! We are going on a tour of a few houses that are specially decorated for the Holidays--I'll take tons of pictures for you guys. Have a wonderful Friday and an even better weekend!


Alicia B.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alicia,

What about doing a Lit a la Polinaise kind of thing with that round bed? Float the bed in the middle of the room and do a circular coronet/canopy suspended from the ceiing? It would be romantic!

ashie said...

ohhh. now i get the bows.

Unknown said...

I just finished reading the article that featured that swedish home in the first picture. So serene! Have a great weekend.