Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Faves

It's Friday again--time for Friday Faves! I have actually taken the day off to go up to Boston to see my younger sister play squash! She plays on a men's team (there isn't a women's team) and beats them all the time! I'm pretty excited to cheer her on. I'm loving on this winter/November feeling, clothing wise and design wise.

I love this grey toned outfit from J Crew. Tweedy skirt? UM yeah. Gold belt? totes. FURRY CLUTCH? Mine.

Stella and Dot is my new fave place for fun jewelry. Its fun, affordable, and SO pretty. This Sophia Pearl Bib Necklace is only $118.

And now for some interiors. I love the drama in this room but at the same time it's quite cozy. The pair of wing chairs is one of my faves--check out the design on front. Details like that are something that really matter in an interior. Plus who doesn't want a mini wheelbarrow on their coffee table? Photography by Emily J. Followill.

This bobbin chair is absolutely gorgeous to start but the whole scene is so dynamic with the colorful painting, tiny bookcase, and pretty throw pillow. Courtney Giles.


I'm off to Boston now but I will be stopping off first to see my photography show in Farmington, CT. I hope you all get a chance to stop by if you're in the area or even if you're not, you could take a flight into Hartford (New England's Rising Star) and check out The Millrace Bookstore and see my photography. Tell me if you go! Also, what are your plans for the weekend? Anything design related? Design-wise, I'm going to help my mother pick out a color for a painted bookcase!


Alicia B.

1 comment:

emily said...

loooove the coffee table!