Thursday, September 4, 2008

Zebra. In or Out?

It seems to me that there is a bit of confusion about the trend of Animal prints. Are they in? Are they out? Or are they timeless like pearls and a popped collar? Here are some examples from interior design and fashion. Looks like zebra is SO HOT RIGHT NOW. What do you think?


Miles Redd



Target Rug



Todd Romano. I .......adore this room.



Todd Romano


Domino Mag. I love putting rugs on top of sisal.



Manhattan Street Barrier. ha.



Gumps ottoman.



Horchow Chocolate Zebra Wing Chair

J Crew ballet flats. Leopard can be hot too!

McBeth Collection. Fun pink accessory.

I just found this article in Real Simple about how animal prints will always be coming back. They say go for the most authentic looking ones; ie. black and white, not loud colors such as above. I think its fine for a silly file folder though. http://www.realsimple.com/realsimple/gallery/0,21863,1709685-10,00.html




Alicia B.

No comments: