Friday, December 12, 2008

THANK YOU

I'd love to thank Terri at the Washington Post for recognizing me again! It's so ridiculously exciting to me that people are reading this etc. Thanks a lot for all the support. Also, don't forget to click on Shelter Interior Design Blog as she was the other lucky one to be in the Washington Post!


SO, I've made some changes to my blog, as you can see if you've been here before. I changed the banner to a picture of some tilework that I had seen on my trip to Spain. This picture above is one that I took on the beach in Cadaques in Spain. I have also removed my etsy site and will be posting my photography exclusively from my blog. Please contact me if you have any inquiries about custom work, sizes, etc. Thanks so much!

Alicia B.

4 comments:

ashie said...

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Found your site through the Washington Post and love it. I especially like your recent posts about Blue and Yellow. Well collected color portraits are fantastic. Best of luck!
~Lorrie @ MyDesignSecrets.com

Lauren said...

Found you on the first Post mention & love your blog! (I'm in Northern Virginia) That's awesome to get such recognition! go girl! :)

Lauren said...

Also, I forgot to mention that your new banner is perfect for you!