Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Home Offices



A messy desk at home (in my mind) can be debilitating. Home offices have many uses, even if you are not working from home. I like to sit at my desk to read emails, chat with friends, and blog. I display postcards that remind me of people or things that I enjoy and keep letters from people. They can be very inspiring as well. I like to keep mine organized so that I can add things as my interests change as well. I love the examples with a little vase of flowers. Below are some inspiring examples:


Sara Story. Shes an amazing designer. Look out for a spotlight on her soon.



Sara Story. Grey color palette but still warm feeling.



Todd Romano. What a lovely view.


Ione Skye. Bright vibrant colors.

Sara Story. I love the orange storage boxes. SO organized.


From Domino mag. Great for someone with a small space, this desk is wall mounted.


Windsor Smith. This one looks so cozy.



This one is my fave from Living, etc. www.livingetc.com The desk is an antique and I'm in love.


Alicia B.

No comments: