Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome back, ME.


Last May, I said goodbye to you all but after much (MUCH) thought, I've decided that I'm ready to come back. I felt stressed and blogging lost its fulfilling quality, but I'm doing this because I love to do it. I missed blogging, design discussions, and sharing my design adventures with everyone.

Wish I didn't have to sell this, but you can buy it HERE.

What have I been up to since I left? SO MUCH. I left my job in the fabulous lighting showroom in the D & D Building, and I started a new job working for an architect in early October. It's very fast paced, no two days are the same, and I'm seeing through the stress and loving it. I've been expanding my own business, and making so many gorgeous pillows that it's silly.



In coming back into the blogging (my big debut), I wanted to announce my own e-design program called Alicia B. E*Design. Many people barely have time to make a great room that they love, so that's why I'm here. I'll troll the internet and a select few of my fave stores in Manhattan to create a look that's custom for you. You'd just have to give me your space measurements, general direction you want to go, and here's the fun part: one or two things that inspire you! It can be design related like a fabric you saw and fell in love with, art related, fashion related (couture!), or really anything that makes you feel happy and like you. I'll put together e-boards and exactly where to get them for just $200--instant (almost) room! I'll even do the first 5 of them for $175...!

SO, get back on board for a big bad/awesome adventure that is Alicia B. Designs. Thanks everyone, I'm back!

Alicia B.

7 comments:

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

You have been missed! I was thrilled to see your post this morning! Can't wait to see what you have been doing!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Layers and Layers said...

Nice to see you back. Congrats on all the exciting things that have been going on ... look forward to enjoying your posts once again :)

Raina Cox said...

Today, the blogosphere is a better place.

Welcome back, Sweetie!

Alicia B. Designs said...

Awww, you guys--so sweet!! I really appreciate your support. I'm glad I'm back too...:)

xoxo
Alicia

ashie said...

So happy to have the ONE design blog I love love love back in action. XXX

Decor Arts Now said...

Lovely to have you back and so happy for u on all of the new fun things in your life. Best, Lynn

Robin said...

Great news, you've been missed. Congrats on the new job and the new business ventures!