Monday, January 10, 2011

New: Interior Connector!

Have you heard of the latest (and super awesome) interior design source website? Interior Connector offers the newest available styles from great and unique stores like Arms & Barnes, Inspired by Rona (design shop by Rona Landman!), and Venfield, among others.

There are great articles about design, trends, and new store spotlights written by a fellow designer friend of mine. I love this because it's a nice break from the usual go-to etsy, west elm, ballard, etc., right? The shops are unique, as are the pieces. Take a look at the site and join right away! If you join before January 14th you might win a prize. Take a look at a few of my favorite few items:
I love these funky chunky drum tables. From Tucker Robbins.

A table made from an architectural piece! LOVE. From Arms & Barnes.


This quatrefoil lamp is gorgeous. From Mis en Scene.

Hit up InteriorConnector.com ASAP and join! What do you think? I love a new fun site to search on for clients and maybe for my new apt...!!!

ALSO--don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $55 gift card to CSN HERE. Or scroll down.


Alicia B.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good writing. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed my Google News Reader.. Beach House rental in Marbella