Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Faves

Happy Friday! I couldn't be more over the moon jazzed that it's friday even though it looks like THIS today in NYC.

I'm absolutely OBSESSED with this little ad campaign with Bryce Dallas Howard (a beautiful redhead!) for Kate Spade. How gorgeous is she, and how fun and happy are these colors? You know I love color and nothing is making me happier than this. Except one thing, today is my last day at my current job and I feel like this picture looks. I've accepted a new job to work for one of my favorite interior designers (not an architect, like my current job) and I can't wait to get started!

This little interior makes me think of spring and warm weather. Lounging around with fresh air coming in and out of that huge window. Alexandra Angle.

This soft yellow is so calming and beautiful. This stunning interior is by Muriel Brandolini whos portfolio I HIGHLY suggest scanning through. It's surprising and different, yet I still love it.

Wish me luck in my last day working for a firm who's main color scheme is grey and black with pops of stainless steel and moving forward to a firm who loves color just as much as I do! What is new with all of you, my presh readers?? Weekend plans?

Alicia B.

5 comments:

Mandy Crandell said...

LOVE the Kate Spade ad! It's so cheery!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Raina Cox said...

Congrats, Honey! Can't wait to hear all about your new color-filled adventures.

Robin said...

Whoo-hoo new job! How exciting. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Hi I just stumbled across your blog. I love it and am now a follower. Good Luck on your new adventure in the design world.
Please come and visit me
www.LuxeCoutureInteriors.Blogspot.com

Alicia B. Designs said...

Thanks guys--so excited!!

Christina--thanks for stopping by and subscribing! good choice! :)

xoxo
Alicia B.