Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Many A Change...



SO, I've been silent for a while.  WELL I've got some BIG TIME (for me) news!  My husband and I took a big leap and...we moved to the suburbs!  We finally bid adeiu to Manhattan after seven years and have a tiny place to call home.  Its not far from the big city but it makes my commute a HECK of a lot easier and I get to go crazy decorating!  We've been tres busy trying to get this place move in ready: painting, sanding, and overall making it fabulous.  Stay tuned for some fun decorating projects and big reveals/before and afters!  

Alicia B. 

2 comments:

Robin said...

Whoa! How exciting, can't wait to see your before and afters! Congrats & wishing you a happy new home.

Gerry Amodio said...

We own two Alicia B. Designs photographs. Her eye for catching time and space is wonderful. Happy to have gotten them while she is still "unknown"!