Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dollhouse Design







Heather Benning should be an inspiration to us all with this lifesize dollhouse. See the article at Apartment Therapy here http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/look-lifesize-dollhouse-by-heather-benning-057296 She bought an old farm house and transformed it into a lifesized dollhouse. The front even comes down so you can go inside. Amazing!


I seem to be interested in all things small of late. Ever since I pulled out my old dollhouse from the attic I've been toying around with remodelling it. Good dollhouse furniture is quite hard to find so I might have to go the ebay route.





Here are some fab things I found:


Portrait in a frame



Chinese Console Table






Old Mixer. LOVE.







Old Washing Machine.









I haven't decided on a style obviously...Here are some more modern furniture examples. Not sure if I love them for myself but they are great nonetheless. I hope Barbie can entertain properly on that Marshmallow Sofa...















The following is from http://www.zoolabees.com/ which is a great source for dollhouse EVERYTHING!

fish tank for the dollhouse kids!



too cute not to buy



wooden table lamp and shade...actually electrified.



I love this wing chair...Have a sneeking suspicion it will be bought soon...

Alicia B.

No comments: