Friday, July 10, 2009

Rando Design Inspiration Friday

A Day at the Beach just because I'm in such a good mood today is 20% off today ONLY. Also 20% off all Nature Photography today!
I wish I was at the beach now...

Today's Friday Inspiration is going to be short and sweet because I don't really need it today! I'm sailing through the day because my sister and her husband are in town so I've got a lot to look forward to! I'm so excited to hang out with them and show them my new apartment!

This bathroom is by Windsor Smith. I'm really warming to the idea of hanging clothing on the wall. This ornate jacket is just so beautiful that it must be displayed!
I found this in Veranda (swooooooon) in a spread of Vicente Wolf's apartment in Manhattan (swoon again). I love how the furniture in this large room shapes the space--the screen behind the desk is IT for me.

You had me at headboard. How gorgeous is that fabric?? From House Beautiful.


I'm so jazzed for sister time in the city! We're going to hit up Treillage because I've been talking about it non stop and then go bike riding slash running in Central Park! Have a lovely amazing sunny Summer weekend everyone!


Alicia B.

4 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

SHoes... you have shoes posted too... http://www.fififlowers.com/2009/07/i-get-kick-out-of-fashion.html
Your site is lovely!
ENJOY your weekend!
Fifi

Unknown said...

During summer times especially, it is just great to see bright, light interior design with lots of energy. The apartment even looks like a great artist's studio.

Traditionally, only canopy beds would have the luxury of enjoying drapes hang around the bed. This one looks amazing. The light curtains around the day bed opens it up to light, so you can enjoy a royalty-like treatment.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

Tommy Bahama Bedding said...

Totally in love with the Veranda pic :)

Alicia said...

Right there with you on the screen & desk. Maybe its an Alicia thing!!!