Friday, July 17, 2009

Rando Design Inspiration Friday

Just lovely. James Michael Howard.

Could this week have seemed longer? Maybe things seem longer when you get as old as I am now. Anyway, high five for Fridays! Enjoy the inspiration and have a glorious weekend!

Sandra Lindsay Design is making me want to go home and organize everything perfectly with these glorious bookcases stacked with woven baskets and antique books.

Did anybody else get their Ballard Designs Catalogue last night? I'm in love with nearly everything in it, especially these pillows. I just wish they came in a duvet form!

These stairs are so graceful and the angles are accented by that hanging globe. Curvy! By Austin Patterson Diston Architects.


I'm going to CT this weekend to celebrate my birthday with just my parents. I guess my sisters don't care enough to come all the way from Chicago for two days, but whatever. I'm okay with it. Totally fine. *dramatic tear* Just joshing--but really it'll be lovely and I'm taking Monday off to help a friend with her new home! Alicia B. Designs to the rescue!


Alicia B.

2 comments:

Kalee said...

Aren't those pillows just divine! I must order them. Great blog!

Dorm Bedding said...

Some great photos, as always - really love the one showcasing the stairs :)