Friday, August 28, 2009

The Boden Fall Catalog had me at striped t-shirt.


Every time the Boden catalog comes in the mail, I get so excited. It has just plain great clothing; practical with a bit of a flare. They have fun wrap dresses, really pretty jumpers (sweaters in British), and they always have the most fabulous shoes. Here are some of my faves so far...

I'm beginning to think I have a sweater dress obsession. Nothing is more comfortable and pretty to me, and perfect for work. Flattering Knitted Dress $ 128.

Oops another sweater dress. How striking is this shade of orange? Henley Knitted Dress $108.

Yup, I want everything in this picture right here. This tweed skirt also comes in the cheeriest shade of yellow but I'm a sucker for tartan plaid. British Tweed Skirt $88.


Seriously smart looking autumn coat. Carnaby Trench coat with large cuffs and collar
What did I say about the shoes earlier? They are SO CUTE! Giraffe Bow Flats $128.
I would just die to have these shoes. I love wingtips and these are perfectly feminine. Pretty Brogues $148.

They have tons of great Men's stuff too, like this checked shirt. I really like the girl's outfit too--reminds me of how I used to dress every single day.


Looking through the catalog made me more and more excited for fall. As much as I love summer, sun dresses, gold sandals etc, I always welcome a fun wardrobe change!


Alicia B.

1 comment:

Down Pillow said...

Some cute pieces :) LOVE the sweaterdress & giraffe flats.