Friday, August 28, 2009

Rando Inspiration Design Friday

Precision Rigging.

Happy Friday! This week has flown by like a rocket ship! What a great week--I'm sorry it has to end with this dreary rain. Yuck. Anyway, I'm offering 20% off my Nature photography today at www.aliciabdesigns.com. This is only today, and ONLY because I'm in a good mood. Who knows how long this will last...Enjoy my pictures in design inspiration from this week!

Point Click Home has a wonderful house tour of a family in DC. This super minimalist fireplace caught my eye. An asymmetrical look is quite often very wonderful.

From Marie Claire Maison, this foyer is so quiet and calm. I wish I could see what's behind that door, and the wispy curtains.

Hamilton Design Assoc. I wonder who designed this, the designers or the kids?! So charming. I was a deprived child and my father never built us a tree house (he was afraid that we would fall out of it and hurt ourselves, BUT WHATEVER).


I have a feeling the good mood might last as I have a great weekend ahead of me. Flea market shopping with my friend on Saturday, and visiting my cousins and the little cutie baby on Sunday in Prospect Park. Plans? Tell me!


Alicia B.

4 comments:

CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...

We always wanted a treehouse, too!! More than my dad being afraid of us falling out of the treehouse he might build, I think my mom was afraid a treehouse built by dad would fall down! Building a treehouse is on my to do list, I keep on book of them. Such treasures!

Unknown said...

It's pretty sunny over here actually. I was just rejoicing the fact that I get the last bit of sun ray before summer is gone.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

R.Dress said...

Hi Alicia,

Wonderful blog. I manages to peruse all your posts up till about April/May 09:) Your cat is so cute! Any how if you ever do a post on interior gardening in small spaces, give a shout. I can provide you with some pics of my creations.

All the best!
R.Dress

Down Pillow said...

Wow, love the amazing white fireplace shot :)