Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary Alicia B. !!


I just realized that this day marks the ONE YEAR anniversary of the blog! How exciting is that? I never would have thought for one millisecond that more than 8 or so people would read this blog and only because I forced them out of guilt.


I'm extremely grateful for the support and interest I've gained through this whole experience. I've learned a ton about design along the way and I feel like I'm learning more and more every day. There are tons of fun and creative blogs out there so I guess I'd just like to thank you all for taking the time to read mine!


I'm so happy in fact that I want to thank you all by offering a 20% off discount today on all my photos on aliciabdesigns.com, which is my website for photography. If you haven't been there yet, do it now. Have a great day--you deserve it!


Alicia B.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Anonymous said...

Well done! Keep up with the hard work.

Raina Cox said...

Happy Day, Miss A!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Happy Bloggy Birthdayy!!!

Platform Bed said...

Happy belated! Hope to see you around for more!

ashie said...

happy b-dawg!! xx

Down Pillow said...

Love your blog :) Happy anniversary!