Monday, August 24, 2009

Rue La La Sferra Sale



Happy Monday my faithful readers! I hope you all had a fab weekend--I did with my precious little sister. I rarely get to see my sisters so every time is a treat. Anyway, I know everyone in the design blog world is tres obsessed with One Kings Lane, as they should be. In the "real" world, I love to look at RueLaLa. They have great fashion for affordable prices (I sound like I'm doing an ad. ew). But even so, I am constantly finding amazing deals and, when my gifts to myself come in the mail, I look great. Occasionally they will have certain designer's home collections and let's face it, they are TONS of fun.

Gimlet Avocado Quilt and Sham $29-129.

I really want this pillow for my bed. Looking Glass pillow $49.

Dorothy Lemon Drop pillow $69

A subtle bit of pretty color for your bed. The Culotte lavender dust ruffle $99.


This week is Sferra and their amazing colors and fun patterns are sucking me in full force! Join the party via ME. All you have to do is sign up and they will alert you of their daily sales. The sales are always good. Here is the link to join--have a great day! http://www.ruelala.com/invite/aliciabdesigns Like all these great stores though, they are only "open" for about 2 days so don't rest on your laurels!


Alicia B.

3 comments:

Raina Cox said...

GIRLFRIEND! You so made my day!

I've had my eye on that duvet in the first photo for a week ever since I found it on Macy's website. Their sale price? $289.99.

Rue La La's price? $129.00.

It's on its way to me. Thanks for the invite!

Alicia B. Designs said...

Raina--YAY! Those are the things that I love to hear!! Go you.

Down Pillow said...

Some beautiful textiles - love the Lemon Drop pillow :)