Friday, August 14, 2009

Rando Design Inspiration Friday

I'm still riding high from the mention in the Washington Post, but also, it's Friday! Every single day this week I thought it was Friday, even Monday, so this day has been a long time coming! Enjoy my random pictures for the day.

I just adore this bathroom by Amanda Nisbet. Who needs a mirror when you can say, "Dahhhling, you look maaahvalous!"

This is by amazingly talented Siskin Valls. I love the use of antiques and the distressed doors here.

After a late night last night, I'd so love to curl up in one of those gorgeous ikat upholstered chairs and read a book. The rug is exquisite--I love the color and how it is contrasted on the deep soot brown walls. From House Beautiful.

I am in the city for the weekend and might head down to Prospect Park to spend quality time with my cousins and their (semi) new baby! Have a lovely, fun, creative, and relaxing weekend! Big plans? Tell me!


Alicia B.

4 comments:

Heather Draper said...

Love that bathroom!!! Thanks for sharing

watkinsclaire82 said...

Love those little bathroom sketches!! and ahhhhhh congrats on The Washington Post!

The Redhead Riter said...

Love the book pic!

Down Pillow said...

Love the third photo - it looks like such a cozy spot :)