Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Spring with Inspirational Design

Easter came and went this weekend and now according to me it's Spring!  We dyed eggs, played tennis, ate TONS of jelly beans, outlet shopped, and now tis back to reality except it's a warmer sunnier reality called Spring!  In honor of spring I wanted to share a house that I saw on Jeffers Design Group that put a little spring in MY step. 

A bedroom with a chunky fabric hanging headboard with industrial nightstands, neutral color block drapery and a cool masculine vibe. 

The outdoor space with the stick overhang that allows light through is casual but refined looking. I'd love to sit by that fire pit. 

I love the textures in this room: rough wood wall, chunky carpet, CHUNKY bedspread and a really cool headboard. 

The kitchen is clean but has lots of personality with industrial bar stools, chalkboardy paint under the counter, and fabulous unexpected pendants over the island. 

As we know, I love yellow and these geometric pillows have a happy pop of it. Also obsessed with the Moroccan rug and the chair by the sliding glass doors. 

BREATH. TAKING. BA-NAN-AS chevron pattern wall.  Also, I love the breakfast table chairs. 

The main theme of greatness around this little house is the easy access to the outdoors with large glass sliding doors and verandas all around the house. 

Where you loving this house as much as I was?  I'd love this as a weekend home.  Obsess more over this fantastic space and see where it began (not hot) HERE.  Happy Monday!

Alicia B. 

No comments: