Friday, April 5, 2013

Wait...WHAT?!?

I think it's time for a big...Wait, WHAT?!  I certainly felt that way when I saw this ad for Scalamandre's new line by Kathryn Ireland. 

Are. You. Serious. 
Don't get me wrong here, I adore Kathryn Ireland.  I think she's hysterical on the show Million Dollar Decorators (albeit ridiculous) and a talented designer.  I'm not super into these fabrics though I'm curious about the one at her the bottom.  



I do appreciate the reference this ad makes to the painting La Grande Odalisque since it was one of the first paintings I studied in art history...and...WOW. 

So what do you guys think?  Love it?  Hate it?  Have a great weekend--my husband and I are off to Newport for the weekend for a little relaxation.  What about ya'll?

Alicia B. 

3 comments:

Raina Cox said...

She's a riot!

She's giving the keynote address at Denver's May market. I have my seat reserved!

Alicia B. Designs said...

OMG Jealous. I expect a full report Raina-style of the event.

Coupondid said...

Amazing and some of sexy wallpaper to inspire. thanks for sharing. topsmashing.com