Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Cowboy boots are a standard.


Up here in the Northeast, cowboy boots are a trend. They are so hot right now according to the fall trend reports, but I've had a pair for a few years. Anyway, down in Nashville, any one who's anyone has at least one pair. Each one is different, black, brown, embroidered, with flowers, even wellington style! Take a look at some of my faves, y'all!


I LOVE THESE. Embellished and fabulous.

This entire wall was covered dollar bills with people's names on them! And Paul turned 50 in Nashville.

Manly.

Not a cloud in sight but these wellies were spotted and loved! Peacock feathers!!!

Clearly these bad boys get used a lot-scuffed and authentic!

I'm pretty sure these have a metal tip on them. Badass.

These are in a store that was pretty much on every corner.

I wanted to bring my own pair down to Nashville but was told that they would be "cliche" but they in fact were not. I've been a country fan since high school and have had many family trips out west so I do have my fair share of country gear. Do y'all have any boots or hats?


Alicia B.

5 comments:

Down Pillow said...

I'm a Kentucky girl & just recently got my first pair - vintage pair I found on Etsy. I just love, love, love 'em. Love your picks, too :)

Alicia B. Designs said...

DP-That's a perfect place to get them! I bet they look awesome.

CLAIRE WATKINS, ASID ALLIED said...

I, too, have cowboy boots. Bought them at a vintage store while visiting Sante Fe a few years ago. Its funny, I don't wear them much at home, but out west something was just in the air that prevented me from being able to resist!

(IN)DECOROUS TASTE said...

I've been looking for the perfect pair for a while! Want them to be worn down, black lizard on the foot, basic black up the leg, and with a pointy toe. And strapped with tons of old chains/bootstraps. Cowboy boots rock!

Lauren
(IN)DECOROUS TASTE

Developing Designs said...

Love cowboy boots! I have had mine for a couple of years now, and love wearing them all the time with a classy jacket. I even bought my man a pair.....cowboy boots are sexy. :)