Friday, May 8, 2009

Rando Design Inspiration Friday

A photo I took of a gorgeous tulip on Park Avenue.

It's Friday again! How excited are you all for the weekend?? I am, too. Here to help you through your Friday are some fun images of gorgeous interiors, and one new dress that I super want. AHEM.
Jay Jeffers super know how to do Hollywood Glam up nicely. I appreciate that he didn't put two of the same lamp on those side tables but I'm most attracted to this space by the window mouldings. Swoon at those circles.
I think I've developed a bit of an obsession with Jim and Phoebe Howard. They are just so incredibly talented, that it's hard not to. I really want a precious pink room like this and a precious mini sofa to display.

Axel Vervoordt is also one of the most talented designers. Ever. How light and airy does this room feel? I feel like I'm about to step into an old colonial house in New England on a cool summer day and then walk into the kitchen and get a glass of lemonade. Woah, I think I'm ready for summer...

Oh, I almost forgot (yeah right)! The adorable Lorelei dress that I want from J.Crew! I just love how structured it is and it has pockets. POCKETS!


What are your plans for the weekend? I'm molto excited to be going home to the country for the weekend. Tennis? Sailing? Who knows?? I hope to get my usual antiques store shopping in a little bit as well. I'm just happy that the semester is over at school and I can enjoy myself a bit.


Alicia B.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wore a very very similar version of that dress in yellow (also from J.Crew) for my best friend's wedding. The pockets came in handy for carrying the ring! The print is super fresh and cute!

Alicia B. Designs said...

That dress sounds adorable--you got to hold the ring?? :)

Down Comforter said...

Some great photos, as usual :) I really love the Jay Jeffers room.