Friday, May 15, 2009

Rando Design Inspiration Friday: Outdoors Edition

In honor of the fact that this weekend is Trade Secrets Weekend (see post below), our design inspiration is going to focus on outdoor spaces. Today is a gorgeous day in NYC; sunny and warm and finally NO RAIN! Since most of us are stuck inside, here are some lovely pictures to speed you along to the weekend!

From Point Click Home, isn't it just lovely how the green grass grows in between each stone creating a geometric pattern. The obsessive side of me isn't even mad.

Who wants a cocktail here at my new home in the French Riviera? This look like the perfect space for a fun garden party. I wish I knew what was going on in the back though. Marie Claire Maison.

J'adore mini potted plants! Probably because that's about all I can handle. From Living Etc.

This picture from House Beautiful just makes me want to go home even more. I love the manicured yard with hedges, and the doorway of flowers with a backdrop of rolling hills. AHHH.

From Desire to Inspire. I don't much care for the furniture where but the way the ivy is creeping up the wall, it's so charming! Also tres charming is the crystal chandelier outside.

I don't want to brag but...I've sipped white wine in this adorable little outdoor garden/terrace by the incredibly glam Charlotte Moss. It's even more amazing in person. And so is she.


I super hope the weather this weekend is sunny and warm. I don't want to be shivering helping Martha Stewart, ya know? Not cool. Not a good thing.


Alicia B.

3 comments:

Down Comforter said...

Some great photos - I'd love to have a space like the second pic :)

Annie Crowninshield said...

Ive sipped wine out there too!!

Alicia B. Designs said...

Annie-get out!! were we at the same party???