Tuesday, January 13, 2009

L. L .Bean Home Goods

Was anybody else aware that L. L. Bean had such extensive home goods? In my glorious search for new sheets, on a whim, I checked over to the L. L. Bean website and they have sheets, bathroom goods, furniture, throw pillows, rugs etc! Here are some of my favorites.

This Vertical Striped shower curtain is 100% cotton and comes in other colors as well.
For $39. I like this one the best with those soft, fun colors.

I love the texture slash quilt-y quality of this Sand Dollar Throw Pillow for $35.
This Maine Isle Throw Pillow is so pretty! It comes in other designs as well--some with nautical themes. $29.50.

Who knew L. L. Bean could be so delicate and feminine? This Heirloom Crocheted Bedskirt is so sweet looking. $89 for a full.
I super love cottage-y looking Seashore Iron Bed. $399 for a full.

I know this is a tad busy but I think its fun and pretty nonetheless. 420 Thread count...yeah. $109 and they have matching sheet sets.

I've been looking all over for a simple Pharmacy lamp like this one. It comes in antique brass, bronze, and nickel. LOVE this. Only $169!


You also know that L.L. Bean is probably amazing quality. If you ever had one of their backpacks in grade school and the zipper broke, they'd replace it free of charge. Not that I know that from experience or anything...Anyway, as an aside, I am signing my lease today for my new apartment! I'll be shopping around in the next few weeks for some fun home items (my favorite kind of shopping) and will keep you updated!



Alicia B.

5 comments:

katy elliott said...

oh yeah they have all kinds of good stuff. Grandma gave me a gift card for christmas. She lives in maine. when you in maine everyone gets a llbean gift card for christmas.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Wow. I had no idea. I love that lamp. You must buy it!

Anonymous said...

They also have some great hook pillows - one with a sandpiper on it!

anusha said...

I loved both the pillows. Very cool soothing colors. I always thought LL bean was a sporting goods company. I have bought some snow shoes in the past. I didn't know now they sell home goods as well. Thanks for posting that in your blog. I have gotta check their website to see what else they offer.

Raina Cox said...

You know I've been buying their sheets for years. Their home collection is too conservative for my tastes, but I think the prices are amazing and I agree that the quality is probably great.