Thursday, October 23, 2008

I got a restraining order last night.


Just kidding. But I should have. Between the pictures that were not really allowed, and the confession of my adoration for her...I wouldn't blame her. I went to the Martha Stewart Cooking School book signing last night! Anyway, the whole night was a really great experience. See the pics below for the play-by-play.


This is me racing as fast as my little legs can carry me to Williams Sonoma at Columbus Circle.

I got there 30 mins beforehand and saw this line and thought, "Wow! Not a long line! Yay!" But then was quickly ushered to the back of the line that was behind this line. Bummer.

Back of the line. In line, I met this really sweet Romanian girl, Anka who seemed to be just as excited as I was. We helped each other take pictures with Martha. Thanks Anka!

Here is Martha signing my book! Yeah, I pinked out my face. It has been described as "snotty," "scared," or "admiring." I think I was feeling all three--not snotty though.


I'm just so excited to try out this new cook book and make some great meals.


Alicia B.

1 comment:

Emily Amy Gallery said...

This is classic. I love it! Let me know if the recipes are any good and I will head out and get it. Sans Martha's signature. I don't think she is coming through here!