Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lets Talk About It: Ship Chandelier Edition.

Horchow Collection

I've been seeing these crystal ship chandeliers pretty much everywhere. At first they were a little bit too glitzy to me but I think they can add a little sweet delicacy to a room. They are nautical, which I love, but they have a little sparkle to them to add a whimsical feeling.



Alessandra Branca put this vintage one over a dining table in a beach house. I think this adds a lighter feeling over this otherwise heavy table and chairs.


So what do we think? Am I jumping on this too fast? I can back out at any time...


Alicia B.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Alicia- love the ship chandeliers! Have been thinking of doing one in the kids' bedroom at our family's lakehouse- they're nautical & remind me a bit of the Peter Pan ship. How fun would that be for kids to look at when they're going to bed? Would be a cool memoory associated with a family house... Anyway, love your blog, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Arrrrrrrrrrr mighty! Down to the Caribbean!