Monday, October 6, 2008

(Italian) Cowboy Take me Away



I'm seriously considering packing it up and skipping town--to Tuscany. Italy is one of my favorite places in the entire world and I wish I were living there now. Who's with me!?? Here are some views of my new villa I just purchased (pics I found in the NY Times that I WISH I purchased.)

Not loving on that bed but how much would you love to walk on that terracotta tile.

This kitchen is narrow but I love that open rustic shelving and the curtain door at the end. So simple. Ahhh.

OH.

Oh, my new villa is all hidden in the Tuscan hillside.


I love these interiors. They're so open, light, and airy. Plus they're in Italy.


Alicia B.

1 comment:

J.Covington said...

Bags are packed & may never come back...well at not for a while. Love the countryside shot.